Saturday 12 April 2008

IEEE 12th International Conference on Information Visualisation (IV08), article accepted

I've just received confirmation that I will be presenting a full paper I authored at the annual international IEEE conference on Information Visualisation, IV08. This will be taking place in July between the 9th and the 11th at South Bank University, London, UK.


The title of the publication I am presenting is "Recent Advances In The User Evaluation Methods And Studies Of Non-Photorealistic Visualisation And Rendering Techniques" and is quite fitting with the overall theme of the sumposium the publication has been assigned to, Design and Aesthetics in Visualisation (DAViz) , which focuses mostly on key research issues in modelling design practice and aesthetics. Design practice refers to the use of visualisation as a component of design processes and methods while aesthetics refers to the role of aesthetics in acceptance, cognition and use of visualisation tools.

For more information check the link below, I will of course post a full report on the conference when I return from it, so check this space for an upcoming post on this!

No comments: