A blog showcasing a range of subjects, such as personal work-in-progress research and/or activities to related news items in the world of computer science...
Sunday, 9 May 2010
IV 2010 conference publication accepted
A publication I have co-authored with researchers here at Bournemouth University has been accepted for publication at July's 14th International Conference in Information Visualisation (IV 2010), to take place in London, UK. This will be between the 26th and the 29th of July at the London South Bank University.
The publication is under the full-paper track of the Biomedical Visualization symposium (MediVis) and is titled "Investigating the Trend of Virtual Reality-based Stroke Rehabilitation Systems".
- 3D urban modelling
- non-photorealistic rendering
- human-computer interaction
- mobile graphics
- mobile devices and applications
- location-based services
- computer games technology
- game engine theory and design
- game development education
- virtual reality and virtual worlds
- game-based learning
- serious games