A blog showcasing a range of subjects, such as personal work-in-progress research and/or activities to related news items in the world of computer science...
Monday, 17 July 2017
Cyberworlds 2017 short paper
I am the co-author on a short paper which was recently accepted for publication for the upcoming Cyberworlds 2017 conference in September. The paper is titled "OpenGL|D - A Multi-user Single State Architecture for Multiplayer Game Development".
More on the event on the official conference site here.
- 3D urban modelling
- non-photorealistic rendering
- human-computer interaction
- mobile graphics
- mobile devices and applications
- location-based services
- computer games technology
- game engine theory and design
- game development education
- virtual reality and virtual worlds
- game-based learning
- serious games