A blog showcasing a range of subjects, such as personal work-in-progress research and/or activities to related news items in the world of computer science...
Sunday, 31 July 2016
NES Classic Mini
In a surprise move (or maybe not so surprising given the huge interest in retro gaming these days) Nintendo has decided to release their one time classic NES console which reigned in the 1980s but with a twist; the console is now of a much smaller size to the original (pictured below). It will also contain a number of games and, as this is 2016, HDMI output as well.
This is to be released in September, more on the official Nintendo site here.
- 3D urban modelling
- non-photorealistic rendering
- human-computer interaction
- mobile graphics
- mobile devices and applications
- location-based services
- computer games technology
- game engine theory and design
- game development education
- virtual reality and virtual worlds
- game-based learning
- serious games