A blog showcasing a range of subjects, such as personal work-in-progress research and/or activities to related news items in the world of computer science...
Friday, 15 May 2015
Elsevier Entertainment Computing journal special issue guest editing
I am one of the two guest editors for a recently published special issue in the Elsevier journal of Entertainment Computing. This is a special issue consisting of five selected expanded and enhanced articles from the 5th International Conference on Games and Virtual Worlds for Serious Applications (VS Games 2013). It is Volume 5, Issue 4 (2014) of the journal.
You can see this special issue, among all other special issues published in this specific journal, here.
- 3D urban modelling
- non-photorealistic rendering
- human-computer interaction
- mobile graphics
- mobile devices and applications
- location-based services
- computer games technology
- game engine theory and design
- game development education
- virtual reality and virtual worlds
- game-based learning
- serious games