These are the following (taken from the Crymod website, here);
"• Added FMOD Designer to Mod SDK
• Added editor.cfg being installed into Crysis 2 root folder to enable useful default settings for custom animations
• Fixed a bug with CryMaxTools in 3DS Max not being functional
• Fixed a bug with not working automatic installation of LoadCryMaxTools.ms into respective 3DS Max installation
• Fixed registry warning when starting Sandbox 3 Editor on Vista/Win7 machines
• Fixed installation error “Error: Could not access network location $MOBU11_64_PATH$” on 32-bit operating systems”
• Fixed 32-bit CryTIFF plugin being installed into Photoshop 64-bit version
• Fixed .bat file for CryMaxTools not installing plugins and tools for all 3DS Max versions properly
• Fixed a bug with 64-bit 3DS Max plugins getting installed into 32-bit 3DS Max if both are the same release version.
• Fixed a bug with the 3DS Max Exporter not working properly with exporting animations.
• Fixed a bug with the 3DS Max 9 installation to only include plugins from now on as CryMaxTools are not supported for this version.
• Fixed a bug where some installed 3DS Max versions did not show up for automatic plugin installation
• Removed automatic 64-bit 3DS Max plugin and tools installation (requires manual installation).
• Removed Motion Builder as it is no longer supported
• Sandbox (64bit) is a mandatory installation
• Significantly reduced size of the installer"
You will be needing the Crysis 2 game installed to run this incidentally. I will post some examples of the first few projects emerging out of this over the next few weeks, at the moment the community seems to be learning the ropes of the new tool.