Friday 5 September 2008

New position... Lecturer In Media Technology at Bournemouth University

I have recently taken up the position of Lecturer In Media Technology at the School Of Design, Engineering and Computing (DEC) of Bournemouth University. Couple of small changes at this blog, the contact email address is now different (although my old one is still valid) and I have also added a link for my Bournemouth University affiliation.

Other than that it is business as usual here, I am carrying on with my PhD research (officially entering final write-up draft stage in a couple of weeks) at City University and beyond, focusing on a lot of the same topics (urban modelling, mobile graphics, non-photorealistic rendering etc.) but also new ones to tie in with both my teaching duties (more on that on a future post, they are however very games-oriented) and also the new research/academic group I belong to.

Needless to say I am very excited to have taken up this new post, I will soon try to add a personal profile/website on the Bournemouth University website, till then you can have a look at http://www.bournemouth.ac.uk/ for more details on the institution. Incidentally, yes, the town itself might be a seaside place but you could almost forget that on day like today (when it's been raining cats and dogs :))!

No comments: